Larimer County Economic and Workforce Development Department is seeking proposals from organizations capable of providing innovative workforce development solutions to help solve pressing workforce challenges. The grant is not intended to offset lost revenue or income.
Applications for the Workforce Innovation Grants for Larimer County will be available Friday, December 3, 2021 through Thursday, January 20, 2022.
Not sure if your concept for the grant is eligible? Complete the optional concept review form. Our team will review your proposal concept and provide feedback on eligibility and alignment with priorities. The concept review form closes on January 5, 2022.
Funding Opportunity Overview
The Goal of the Workforce Innovation Grant is to help solve pressing workforce challenges by financially supporting innovative pandemic-recovery plans that will;
- Help build in-demand skills; or
- Connect workers and learners to quality jobs; or
- Drive employer engagement in employee development
Review the grant focus areas and allowable activities page to learn more.
The Workforce Innovation Grant is a reimbursement grant. Funds are provided to successful grant recipients after expenses have been incurred. Grant payments will be made to reimburse the grantee for actual expenses supported by adequate documentation. Visit the funding page for information on allowable costs, ineligible costs and the reimbursement process.
Generally awards will be between $50,000 – $150,000. However, smaller awards may be considered.
If your organization is unable to pay for expenses in advance, please contact us at email@example.com. We may be able to connect you with a potential partner organization.
- December 3, 2021 – Proposal application portal is open.
- December 8, 2021 from 10:00 am – 11:00 am MST. – Optional informational community meeting. Join us via Zoom using this link. Spanish interpretation will be available. No registration is necessary to attend.
- December 13, 2021 from 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm MST. Optional informational community meeting. Join us via Zoom using this link. Spanish interpretation will be available. No registration is necessary to attend.
- January 20, 2022 – Proposals due by 5:00 pm MST
- April 2022 – Awarded projects start (unless otherwise agreed upon).