Economic & Workforce Development(970) 498-6600
A breakdown of the current requirements per the State of Colorado orders.
The State’s order requires people in Colorado who are 11 years and older to wear a covering over their noses and mouths:
- When entering or moving within any public indoor space.
- While using or waiting to use public (buses, light-rail) or non-personal (taxis, car services, ride-shares) transportation services.
People who do not have to wear a mask include:
- People who are 10 years old and younger.
- People who cannot medically tolerate a face covering.
- Children ages 2 and under should NOT wear masks or cloth face coverings.