A complete list of helpful community organizations and partners for reference.
- Economic Health Office – Fort Collins Business Resources
- NoCoRecovers.com for a full list of guidance and reopening best practices, as well as CARES Act and other financial resources.
- Downtown Development Authority
- Fort Collins Area Chamber of Commerce – Open for Business listing
- Visit Fort Collins – Fort Collins Marketplace
- Fort Collins URA– Urban Renewal Authority
- Larimer County Economic & Workforce Development – Connecting people and businesses
More Business Associations and Partners:
- Campus West Merchants Association
- Downtown Fort Collins Creative District – Focusing on artist relief funds, arts grants, creative industry best practices, pro-bono attorney services, live-streaming, and creative recovery tools, and training.
- Midtown Business Association
- Midtown Business Improvement District
- North Fort Collins Business Association
- River District – Contact Jordana Barrack at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fort Collins Startup Week – free videos and resources including, Getting Started in E-Commerce, Online Teaching, Marketing During a Crisis, and local Scaleup presentations from the 2020 Fort Collins Startup Week event.
- FoCoFreelance.com – exists to connect local freelancers to local projects and work, hosted by Fort Collins Startup Week.
- Poudre River Public Library District Business Center – speak to a business librarian in English or Spanish, a nonprofit librarian, or access market research data and information.
- Larimer Small Business Development Center – free and low-cost workshops and consulting with local industry experts in both English and Spanish.